The Colts and Texans opened the season with a 20-20 tie and now, 17 weeks later, they close the season with two of the worst records in the NFL.
Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts: Final Injury Updates for both teams
The Indianapolis Colts (4-11-1) and Houston Texans (2-13-1) released their final injury reports Friday included with game designations ahead of the Week 18 matchup at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Injury report Colts
- Brandon Facyson (Concussion) – Questionable
- Stephon Gilmore (Wrist) – Questionable
- Kylen Granson (Ankle) – Out
- Nick Foles (Ribs) – Out
Brandon Facyson was a full participant on Friday, but he remains questionable. That means he will almost certainly need to be cleared by an independent neurologist.
Kylen Granson’s 2022 season will end with him missing the final three games.
Stephon Gilmore ‘has a chance’ to play on Sunday, but with no practice this week, it wouldn’t be surprising if he didn’t.
Ashton Dulin appears to be ready to return, and because he lacks a designation, he has been cleared of the protocol.
- Don’t miss: Packers – Lions Injury Report: Are D’Andre Swift and Jeff Okudah COMPETING on Sunday’s match?
Injury report Texans
- O.J. Howard (Hip) – Questionable
- Ogbonnia Okoronkwo (Illness) – Questionable
- Steven Nelson (Illness) – Questionable
- Phillip Dorsett (Hamstring) – Out
- Jimmy Morrissey (Concussion) – Out