The Denver Nuggets (25-13, first in the Western Conference) vs. the Cleveland Cavaliers (25-14, fourth in the Eastern Conference). The two teams’ injury reports are listed below.
Injury Updates Denver Nuggets vs. Cleveland Cavaliers game
- Hot game:
- Pelicans vs. Nets Injury Reports: Will Zion Williamson and Brandon Ingram COMEBACK?
- Injury Reports Clippers: Are Paul George and Kawhi Leonard PLAYING vs Timberwolves?
Injury Reports Nuggets
- Peyton Watson (Groin) – Out
- Jeff Green (Hand) – Out
- Collin Gillespie (Lower Leg) – Out
Nikola Jokic led the team in scoring, rebounds and assists en route to his second consecutive triple-double. Jokic has now tallied at least 30 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists in four games this season.
Jamal Murray finished Thursday’s 122-91 victory over the Clippers with 18 points (7-10 FG, 4-5 3Pt), four rebounds and one assist in 21 minutes. He cruised to a game-high 18 points Thursday, one of seven Nuggets players to score in double-digits.
The Nuggets play again today, and while it is the second night of a back-to-back, Murray has stated that he will be in action. Given he is yet to play both games of a back-to-back this season.
Injury Reports Cavaliers
- Darius Garland (Thumb) – Questionable
- Ricky Rubio (Knee) – Out
- Dylan Windler (Ankle) – Out
- Dean Wade (Shoulder) – Out
- Donovan Mitchell (Rest) – Out
According to Evan Dammarell of FearTheSword.com, Darius Garland (thumb) is listed as questionable for Friday’s game against the Nuggets.
Garland has missed the Cavs’ last three games due to a right thumb sprain. Caris LeVert, Isaac Okoro, and Raul Neto should see increased minutes against Denver with Donovan Mitchell (rest) out and Garland’s status unknown.