If you’re wondering how to complete the Freaky Collection and claim all the rewards in NBA 2K24, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps to obtain the ultimate prize, Giannis Antetokounmpo.
NBA 2K24 Freaky Collection Guide: How to Get Diamond Giannis Antetokounmpo
To complete the Freaky collection and earn the Diamond Giannis Antetokounmpo, you must collect five key players:
- 90 OVR Shawn Bradley
- 90 OVR Shaun Livingston
- 93 OVR Freaky Magic Johnson
- 90 OVR Freaky Steve Smith
- The fifth player is yet to be revealed.
Each of these key players comes with specific requirements that you need to fulfill, and some of these requirements can be quite challenging. While the rewards are tempting, it’s important to note that completing the Freaky collection is not a cheap endeavor. Players must be prepared to spend around 600K MT and complete various agendas to secure these cards.
Here’s an overview of the requirements for each of the five key cards in the Freaky collection:
Shawn Bradley (90 OVR)
To complete the Shawn Bradley collection for the 94 OVR Giannis Antetokounmpo, you’ll need the following:
- Freaky Ruby Wes Unseld – 56,000 MT
- Freaky Sapphire Chuck Hayes – 13,440 MT or record 11 assists with centers over multiple games
- Freaky Emerald Bismack Biyombo – 5,600 MT or record four blocks with centers over multiple games
Shaun Livingston (90 OVR)
Unlock the 90 OVR Freaky Shaun Livingston by acquiring the following players:
- Freaky Ruby Spud Webb – 56,000 MT
- Freaky Sapphire Earl Boykins – 13,440 MT
- Freaky Emerald Yuta Tabuse – 5,600 MT
Magic Johnson (93 OVR)
To obtain the 93 OVR Magic Johnson, you must complete a collection of 11 Freaky players. Each of these players can be acquired through the Player Market, and you also have the option to buy them all at a 33% discount with VC. This option comes at a cost of 298,953 VC.
The 11 required Freaky players are as follows:
- Freaky Diamond Paul George – 105,000 MT
- Freaky Amethyst Manu Ginobili – 105,000 MT
- Freaky Amethyst Andrei Kirilenko – 105,000 MT
- Freaky Ruby Xavier McDaniel – 56,000 MT
- Freaky Ruby Buddy Hield – 56,000 MT
- Freaky Sapphire Sergio Rodriguez – 13,440 MT
- Freaky Sapphire Kris Humphries – 13,440 MT
- Freaky Emerald Gary Payton II – 5,600 MT
- Freaky Emerald Isaiah Stewart – 5,600 MT
- Freaky Gold Sim Bhullar – 2,800 MT
- Freaky Gold Reggie Evans – 2,800 MT
Steve Smith (90 OVR)
To unlock the 90 OVR Freaky Steve Smith, you’ll need to meet the following requirements:
- Freaky Ruby Tyrese Maxey – 56,000 MT or complete the Freaky Shooting Guards Agendas
- Freaky Sapphire Immanuel Quickley – 13,440 MT or record 15 assists with a shooting guard over multiple games
- Freaky Emerald Aaron Brooks – 5,600 MT or score 45 points with a shooting guard in a single game
The Fifth Player
The identity of the fifth player needed to complete the Freaky collection will be revealed in the near future. Keep an eye out for updates, and stay tuned for the latest information.
Stay tuned for the reveal of the fifth and final player required to complete the NBA 2K24 Freaky collection. Good luck in your pursuit of the 94 OVR Diamond Giannis Antetokounmpo, and remember to manage your MT wisely!