The NFL’s Week 12 kicks off on Thursday with a Thanksgiving tripleheader for us to enjoy alongside some turkey. The games will begin with Buffalo and Detroit, followed by the Cowboys and Giants in the middle, and the Patriots-Vikings in prime time.
Micah Parsons and Johnathan Hankins QUESTIONABLE
Micah Parsons (knee) is listed as questionable for Thursday’s game against the Giants.
Cowboys fans feared the worst when Micah Parsons suffered a knee injury. Jerry Jones, however, allayed those fears by stating that Parsons would be able to play on Thursday.
Cowboys reporter Michael Gehlken shared the most recent injury report on Micah Parsons and other injured players.
“Cowboys LB Micah Parsons has been upgraded to limited participation on the injury report,” Gehlken wrote on Twitter. He expects to play against the Giants on Thursday. Today’s absences were due to illness for five players: DE DeMarcus Lawrence (also foot), NT Johnathan Hankins, DE Dante Fowler, DE Tarell Basham, and CB Kelvin Joseph.”
The Cowboys injuries
- LB Anthony Barr (hamstring) OUT
- S Donovan Wilson (illness) QUESTIONABLE
- DT Johnathan Hankins (illness) DOUBTFUL
- DE Tarell Basham (illness)
- DE DeMarcus Lawrence (foot, illness)
- DT Osa Odighizuwa (knee)
- LB Micah Parsons (knee/ankle)
- CB CB Kelvin Joseph (illness)
- DE Dante Fowler (illness)
The Giants injury reports
- CB Fabian Moreau (oblique) OUT
- T Evan Neal (knee)
- C Jon Feliciano (neck)
- DB Dane Belton (clavicle)
- WR Richie James (knee)
- T Tyre Phillips (neck)
- DB Jason Pinnock (jaw)
- T Andrew Thomas (illness)
- G Shane Lemieux (toe)
- G Joshua Ezeudu (neck)
- TE Daniel Bellinger (eye)
- CB Adoree’ Jackson (knee)