The Milwaukee Bucks will play the Miami Heat in Milwaukee. This will be the third time that these two teams have played each other this season. Last time, the Heat won by a score of 111-95. The game will start at 8:00 PM EDT at the Fiserv Forum.
Khris Middleton, who has been an All-Star three times, and Giannis Antetokounmpo did not play in Milwaukee’s two losses at Miami on January 12 and 14. The Heat beat the Bucks 108-102 and 111-95, which were two of the Bucks’ ten worst scoring games of the season.
Latest Updates on Middleton and Antetokounmpo’s status for Saturday’s game
- Injury Reports Lakers – Pelicans: LeBron James, Brandon Ingram, and Anthony Davis will play?
- Mavericks vs. Warriors Injuries: Stephen Curry, Luka Doncic and Draymond Green playing tonight?
On Thursday, the Los Angeles Clippers only scored 18 points in the fourth quarter, and Giannis Antetokounmpo scored the game’s last seven points to help Milwaukee win 106-105. This was Milwaukee’s sixth straight win. Antetokounmpo scored the last 12 points for the Bucks, giving him a total of 54 for the night.
It was the two-time Most Valuable Player’s third game this season with 50 or more points and his second in the last five days.
Antetokounmpo has been acting this way lately. He has scored at least 33 points in five straight games, and against the New Orleans Pelicans on January 29, he scored 50 points.
He is third in the NBA with 32.3 points per game and first in the league with 12.3 rebounds per game after grabbing 19 boards against the Clippers.
On Saturday, the Bucks will face the Heat, and it looks like Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will be able to play. The two-time MVP is set to play in his seventh consecutive game despite continuing knee soreness.
Thursday was also a big day for Khris Middleton of the Bucks. He had been out for a long time with a knee injury, but he came back to play on Thursday. Middleton played the most minutes since he got back into the Milwaukee starting lineup on January 23. He came off the bench and scored 16 points and grabbed seven rebounds in 20 minutes.
- Read more: Injury Reports Bucks’ Khris Middleton
Injury Reports Bucks:
- MarJon Beauchamp (Knee) – Questionable
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Knee) – Questionable
- Bobby Portis (Knee) – Out
- Serge Ibaka (Personal) – Out
Injury Reports Heat:
- Gabe Vincent (Ankle) – Questionable
- Victor Oladipo (Ankle) – Questionable
- Duncan Robinson (Finger) – Out
- Orlando Robinson (Thumb) – Out
- Kyle Lowry (Knee) – Out
- Nikola Jovic (Back) – Out
- Omer Yurtseven (Ankle) – Out